FF14 - Renewal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FF14 - Renewal

A forum for the members of the Final Fantasy 14 Free Company -Renew- on the Gilgamesh server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gonna be lurky or something

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Gonna be lurky or something - Page 2 Empty Re: Gonna be lurky or something 10/22/2014, 6:02 am

Laolaolao

Laolaolao

I'd like to at least be able to multitask y'know..
Really the main times I play my handhelds are weekends, short breaks, and after curfew at this point.

Sooooo yeah

27Gonna be lurky or something - Page 2 Empty Re: Gonna be lurky or something 10/30/2014, 4:17 pm

Laolaolao

Laolaolao

so how's ninja

28Gonna be lurky or something - Page 2 Empty Re: Gonna be lurky or something 10/31/2014, 4:56 pm

AerinAlsolenta

AerinAlsolenta

'^' pretty awesome. If classes were things I think I could describe rogue/ninja as a Tesla coil.

29Gonna be lurky or something - Page 2 Empty Re: Gonna be lurky or something 11/1/2014, 2:27 pm

Alberta Gui

Alberta Gui

And the relic is called YOSHIMITSU so it's awesome by default

30Gonna be lurky or something - Page 2 Empty Re: Gonna be lurky or something 11/1/2014, 10:08 pm

Laolaolao

Laolaolao

would prefer yagyu darkblade or whatever the dick Edge got but that's just me pluggin' away at nostalgia

31Gonna be lurky or something - Page 2 Empty Re: Gonna be lurky or something 11/2/2014, 3:38 am

Alberta Gui

Alberta Gui

I've seen it now.

It disappoints me.

32Gonna be lurky or something - Page 2 Empty Re: Gonna be lurky or something 11/2/2014, 9:55 am

Laolaolao

Laolaolao

hehehe

33Gonna be lurky or something - Page 2 Empty Re: Gonna be lurky or something 12/11/2014, 8:15 pm

Laolaolao

Laolaolao

Welp

34Gonna be lurky or something - Page 2 Empty Re: Gonna be lurky or something 12/20/2014, 2:29 pm

Laolaolao

Laolaolao

Just watch, I'm gonna show up when summer starts, Fantasia into basedyugirirace and then just look around and be all

"What did I miss?"

35Gonna be lurky or something - Page 2 Empty Re: Gonna be lurky or something 3/9/2015, 3:53 pm

Laolaolao

Laolaolao

Well, see you all next time, post-expansion! Very Happy

36Gonna be lurky or something - Page 2 Empty Re: Gonna be lurky or something 5/12/2015, 4:46 pm

Laolaolao

Laolaolao

So a small update and a little bit of promise:
I'm not likely to have a subscription by the end of this year
However, I'm aiming to get a new computer since apparently my main issue was having a shitty graphics card. Asus something, probably. 5-10fps on Minimum is actually not fun, and it probably caused me to play enormously worse than I might've with less render gaps.
However, just because I'm not active doesn't mean I won't be kind of active. I don't know if the forum's even alive still, but I was going to try and revive the Dragoon Compendium through research, videos, external advice and whatnot.
Assuming these forums are alive, however, I'd like to have some help with doing that, and of course I could try and help out with the other guides.

tl;dr
Not gonna have an account for a while but when I do I'll be in a better condition to play. In the meantime I'm gonna work on dragoony things.

And since I never seem to notice them, can someone let me know when there's free login periods? I could at least attempt to play during those times. :0

37Gonna be lurky or something - Page 2 Empty Re: Gonna be lurky or something 5/12/2015, 6:17 pm

Alberta Gui

Alberta Gui

I usually don't find out until I notice queue times on Sunday, but I'll try.

38Gonna be lurky or something - Page 2 Empty Re: Gonna be lurky or something 6/1/2015, 8:01 pm

Laolaolao

Laolaolao

Got bored and did the benchmark. Scored a 1730 on minimum possible settings elephant

On the other hand I tinkered with the Creator and bam, I got a Fantasia for Laonoone and a second alt
Laolaolao:

Alt:

I mean it's not like it matters but tadaah

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum