FF14 - Renewal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FF14 - Renewal

A forum for the members of the Final Fantasy 14 Free Company -Renew- on the Gilgamesh server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Getting a edumacation.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Getting a edumacation. Empty Getting a edumacation. 5/26/2015, 5:06 pm

Loops Fiasco

Loops Fiasco

So what fights should I be learning/need to know? (studying T8 & T9 right now) Plan to learn all of final coil as a tank. Trying to save Poe for PLD weapon and shield atm. ALSO need to lvl WHM to 34 and WAR to 8. Get all my skills needed to be the very best.

2Getting a edumacation. Empty Re: Getting a edumacation. 5/26/2015, 7:02 pm

Alberta Gui

Alberta Gui

Do yourself a favor and don't overstudy T8. Figure out what the basic mechanics are yes, but don't look at any tables or anything like that, which used to be accurate.

Second echo buff has made it all wonky, you can't predict when phases will come anymore and just kind of need to deal with it.

That said.

Steve would love you forever if you could do the callouts instead of him.

3Getting a edumacation. Empty Re: Getting a edumacation. 5/26/2015, 7:15 pm

Loops Fiasco

Loops Fiasco

Then tonight I'm gonna need you to explain how to set up macros that make the sound effect...basically macros in general since I'm on console.

4Getting a edumacation. Empty Re: Getting a edumacation. 5/27/2015, 6:22 pm

Steven Mcnubbin

Steven Mcnubbin

With the majority of the raiders using TeamSpeak, callout macros are not necessary. Any that are, Ive already got made and ready to go on a case by case basis.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum