FF14 - Renewal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FF14 - Renewal

A forum for the members of the Final Fantasy 14 Free Company -Renew- on the Gilgamesh server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

bens plans/wishes for easter weekend stuff

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

AbyssalDusk

AbyssalDusk

Since easter is now started (for me at least Razz), I thought I could put up a list of stuff I could choose from that I would like to do at some stage, although I know the list will probably be too big to get it all done, its more just to help give options

-finish story for meli
-melis endgame clear requests
-leons story stuff
-leons endgame stuff(although preference would be learning to OT levi ex to prepare for t5)
-clearing the other dungeons leon needs to clear (list may come up once home otherwise will just have to ask)
-the farm requests (these are probably the main ones im fine not having a look at tbh)

Note- I will also be working on relic for meli during this time, so if at any stage none of this is appealing, that is always there, also I am going to try and run a bit of stuff with ashes, its been a while since I have done much with them as well

Alberta Gui

Alberta Gui

Well tonight's plan is T9 progging already, and I can't speak for during the day because I have some house work to do.

Tomorrow and the next day I have no idea.

AbyssalDusk

AbyssalDusk

well its easter so 4 day weekend, and also maybe then I just use tonight to run stuff with ashes or do lots of work trying to get alex for relic

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum