FF14 - Renewal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FF14 - Renewal

A forum for the members of the Final Fantasy 14 Free Company -Renew- on the Gilgamesh server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Mcnubbin Grind to 50!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Mcnubbin Grind to 50! Empty The Mcnubbin Grind to 50! 7/30/2014, 4:47 pm

Steven Mcnubbin

Steven Mcnubbin

So. I went to buy my private room today, and despite the consensus from earlier this week, you DO need a class at 50 in order to purchase a private room. The closest thing I have, is my level 47 PLD. So here's the plan:

If anybody is feeling kinda bored and wants to get together for some shenanigans, we can all run FATEs and stuff in Mor Dhona/Coerthas to grind me to 50. Ive got roughly 1.1m XP to go until I get to 50. If I can get to just under 300k xp left, I can just finish my hunting log on my own and it will pop me up to 50.

Let me know what people are thinking, if interested! I get out from work at about 8pm EDT (5pm PDT, approx. 2am UK time) and am looking to start this up shortly afterwards.

Thanks!

Last edited by Steven Mcnubbin on 7/30/2014, 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fancy formatting and such.)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum