FF14 - Renewal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FF14 - Renewal

A forum for the members of the Final Fantasy 14 Free Company -Renew- on the Gilgamesh server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Rules of Renewal

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Rules of Renewal Empty The Rules of Renewal 7/26/2014, 1:27 am

Knee Capper

Knee Capper
Admin

1) Be nice!  This goes without saying, but above all we are a group where people can relax and do as they will.

2) Respect everyone!  If you have an issue with someone, talk to them about it privately.  Please don't muck up the forums or our FC chat.  We've all had quite enough drama, I should think.

3) Help out!  Do whatever you're able to help.  Helping level, crafting and gathering, or just being nice!  Anything you can contribute is welcomed and appreciated.

4) Have fun!  The most important rule.  If you're not having fun, then all this is pointless.  Our main goal is for everyone to enjoy themselves and have a good time here!

https://renewalfc.forumotion.com

2The Rules of Renewal Empty Re: The Rules of Renewal 1/22/2015, 12:36 am

Steven Mcnubbin

Steven Mcnubbin

As an addition, we now have the TeamSpeak server(s) used for voice chat in raids, dungeons, and just overall general chat.

I want to make it clear that the rules for the FC in game DO apply in the TeamSpeak servers. If its something you would not do in game, do not do it in the TeamSpeak server. Most of us are grown adults and friends, and I do not want to have to ban someone from the server for breaking the rules. We're all friendly people here! Smile

Also, im locking this thread to prevent debates and arguments. If there are any questions, dont be afraid to get a hold of us in game!!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum