FF14 - Renewal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FF14 - Renewal

A forum for the members of the Final Fantasy 14 Free Company -Renew- on the Gilgamesh server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Public Service Announcement.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Public Service Announcement. Empty Public Service Announcement. 10/19/2014, 2:04 pm

Alberta Gui

Alberta Gui

From here on out.

Any time I see a Warrior that claims they are going to solo tank an 8 man duty, unless it's like... Turn 3 or something.

Unless it's Thael, I am going to laugh in their faces and leave.

That is all.

2Public Service Announcement. Empty Re: Public Service Announcement. 10/19/2014, 3:27 pm

AerinAlsolenta

AerinAlsolenta

I'll get around to it

3Public Service Announcement. Empty Re: Public Service Announcement. 10/19/2014, 4:21 pm

Alberta Gui

Alberta Gui

You'll get around to huh?

4Public Service Announcement. Empty Re: Public Service Announcement. 10/19/2014, 5:16 pm

AerinAlsolenta

AerinAlsolenta

Oh yes. Once internet gets back. And I get to 50ing war. And actually running endgame content as a tank. And doing it as a war. It'll be a while...

5Public Service Announcement. Empty Re: Public Service Announcement. 10/19/2014, 5:19 pm

AerinAlsolenta

AerinAlsolenta

And then I'll prolly have nubs or nei DRG ot

6Public Service Announcement. Empty Re: Public Service Announcement. 10/19/2014, 5:20 pm

AerinAlsolenta

AerinAlsolenta

Cause that's a good idea

7Public Service Announcement. Empty Re: Public Service Announcement. 10/19/2014, 5:29 pm

Laolaolao

Laolaolao

*sparkly hopeful eyes*

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum