FF14 - Renewal

A forum for the members of the Final Fantasy 14 Free Company -Renew- on the Gilgamesh server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

bens plans/wishes for easter weekend stuff

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Since easter is now started (for me at least Razz), I thought I could put up a list of stuff I could choose from that I would like to do at some stage, although I know the list will probably be too big to get it all done, its more just to help give options

-finish story for meli
-melis endgame clear requests
-leons story stuff
-leons endgame stuff(although preference would be learning to OT levi ex to prepare for t5)
-clearing the other dungeons leon needs to clear (list may come up once home otherwise will just have to ask)
-the farm requests (these are probably the main ones im fine not having a look at tbh)

Note- I will also be working on relic for meli during this time, so if at any stage none of this is appealing, that is always there, also I am going to try and run a bit of stuff with ashes, its been a while since I have done much with them as well

Tomorrow and the next day I have no idea.

"[FC]<Steven Mcnubbin> She may not know why it be like it is, but it do."

Player of Alberta Gui, Sabriel Capchu, and Yorick Inverness.
View user profile
well its easter so 4 day weekend, and also maybe then I just use tonight to run stuff with ashes or do lots of work trying to get alex for relic

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum