FF14 - Renewal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FF14 - Renewal

A forum for the members of the Final Fantasy 14 Free Company -Renew- on the Gilgamesh server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Real World

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Real World Empty The Real World 1/9/2015, 4:07 am

AerinAlsolenta

AerinAlsolenta

If anyone has watched sword art online, there is an interesting topic that comes up: what makes one world real and another not. Personally I'd say they're all real. Any world is real. Big Minecraft world? Real. Walk in the park? Real. An adventure in a book you're reading, or just your happy place even. It's all real, and all affects you and people around you. Each world matters. No matter how small they seem. Someone created them to share. A dream, a game, a book... It all exists. There is nothing that isn't real. This may sound strange... But even this forum, a world in itself is real. Or perhaps there are no sperate worlds... Everything is connected. Everything changes everything else. It's all... It's all true. I can't quite describe what I mean... Masks bring out who people are. But on top of that alone: masks, money, security. If you are safe, you relax into who you are. Your curiosities become your actions, your interests become your hobbies. It all becomes more.

2The Real World Empty Re: The Real World 1/9/2015, 11:43 am

Zolta Aetso

Zolta Aetso

I promise you, the LAST thing you want to do is start a deep, philosophical discussion with me lol

But I'm glad I've found a fellow SAO fan! And I know what you're trying to say. I've never been more comfortable with myself or open to anyone EVER than I have with the FC.

3The Real World Empty Re: The Real World 1/9/2015, 12:42 pm

AerinAlsolenta

AerinAlsolenta

XD SAO is amazing. I actually love most mmorpg anime/mangas. Have you read 1/2 prince?

4The Real World Empty Re: The Real World 1/9/2015, 12:46 pm

Zolta Aetso

Zolta Aetso

I've only JUST gotten into watching anime (aside from the super mainstream childhood shows like DBZ and Pokemon lmao), but don't have time to read the mangas. So of course I jumped the bandwagon and started with Attack on Titan, FMA: Brotherhood, and the SAO. In fact, SAO is what brought me back to FFXIV after not really thinking much of it during my free month from signing up. I guess you can thank SAO for my now unhealthy relationship with ARR lol

5The Real World Empty Re: The Real World 1/9/2015, 12:48 pm

AerinAlsolenta

AerinAlsolenta

Gets you right in the mood! :p you may like the //.hack series then too

6The Real World Empty Re: The Real World 1/9/2015, 12:50 pm

Zolta Aetso

Zolta Aetso

I'll get to that IF I can pull myself away from this game lmao

7The Real World Empty Re: The Real World 1/9/2015, 1:05 pm

AerinAlsolenta

AerinAlsolenta

Right? ^_^ I love how it feels more social than so many other MMOs. Like there are people together rather than just in the same place.

8The Real World Empty Re: The Real World 1/9/2015, 3:15 pm

Zolta Aetso

Zolta Aetso

"Go outside and hang out with your friends!"

Uh, according to this game, I AM outside AND with my friends AND we're slaying this badass dragon! Not sure how you can top that.

9The Real World Empty Re: The Real World 1/9/2015, 3:32 pm

AerinAlsolenta

AerinAlsolenta

Dive tech :3

10The Real World Empty Re: The Real World 1/9/2015, 3:48 pm

Zolta Aetso

Zolta Aetso

Hey, with the announcement of the Razer OSVR, we're THAT much closer! Very Happy

11The Real World Empty Re: The Real World 1/11/2015, 7:30 pm

Loops Fiasco

Loops Fiasco

It's not over - Death Gun

12The Real World Empty Re: The Real World 1/16/2015, 7:31 pm

Aston

Aston

Can you imagine once the morpheus drops for ps4 if it becomes ff14 compatible? Ill never sleep again.

13The Real World Empty Re: The Real World 1/17/2015, 2:37 am

Loops Fiasco

Loops Fiasco

I need this in my life. I'm so down to go through a SAO scenario. Except I'm not gonna die

14The Real World Empty Re: The Real World 1/20/2015, 2:15 am

AerinAlsolenta

AerinAlsolenta

Always ideal. The not dying. :p

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum