FF14 - Renewal

A forum for the members of the Final Fantasy 14 Free Company -Renew- on the Gilgamesh server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

maybe should have done this a while ago

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

I have only about 100 days left on my account. When that runs out I likely won't be on anymore until I can get more. I lost my job in December and my girlfriend more recently. I've been watching all kinds of shows and reading all kinds of manga. Haven't had a lot of drive in general. I don't know how often I'll be on, what time of day, or what I'll be up for. Good luck in all your endeavors and I'll see you when I see you.

View user profile
Don't worry about it aerin its 100 days that's almost a101 days but yes a lot can happen in that time so don't worry too much...worrying is no good... but i hope things get better and you stay with us. ..even though I'm not there currently... it would be sad to see you leave. ..but keep your head up and stay positive. We love you Aerin

View user profile
Mitsuki is right. Keep moving forward and things will happen for the best. Trust me. I started playing this, got dumped by gf, met everyone here and the coping process became easier for me. You one of my ninjas Aerin

Aye, forward is good. Recently discovered one of the worst things about breaking up is not having someone to share the little fiddly bits with anymore. Just the things that you'd only tell to them. Whether it's because it'd be weird to tell someone else, or for any other reason. Probably the worst of it that...

That every fool is not a poet.”
— Samuel Taylor Coleridge

"...And the world has now completely and
utterly ceased to be bound by the laws of logic."
— Inspector Briardien
View user profile
I have just put aside 10 bucks you can use for crysta. If by that time you cant afford it ive got a month for you.

View user profile
Thanks Aston, it's easy to forget how awesome people can be. :p here's hoping I have income by then though.

That every fool is not a poet.”
— Samuel Taylor Coleridge

"...And the world has now completely and
utterly ceased to be bound by the laws of logic."
— Inspector Briardien
View user profile
Anytime. I like this FC and the people in it. Its my home away from home.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum