FF14 - Renewal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FF14 - Renewal

A forum for the members of the Final Fantasy 14 Free Company -Renew- on the Gilgamesh server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Year Resolutions!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New Year Resolutions! Empty New Year Resolutions! 12/31/2014, 6:51 pm

Zolta Aetso

Zolta Aetso

Happy New Years everyone! Very Happy I figured I'd start a topic listing your favorite part of this year, whether in game or concerning the FC, and any resolutions you have for it next year! I'll go first:

First off, I'm thankful for Nubs for doing his damndest to get me involved with this game and the FC. I know I was stingy at first, but I've really warmed up to not just the game, but the togetherness of FC as well. You all are becoming like a second family to me Smile

As far as resolutions go, a big one for me would be to not only hit lvl 50 LOLDRG, but help all existing and new members with leveling, crafting, dungeons, fates, and even lend some gil!

Happy New Years! See you in Eorzea!

2New Year Resolutions! Empty Re: New Year Resolutions! 12/31/2014, 8:51 pm

Loops Fiasco

Loops Fiasco

Oh boy... 2 LOLDRG's. I think we are screwed then. Commence Order 66.

3New Year Resolutions! Empty Re: New Year Resolutions! 12/31/2014, 9:02 pm

Zolta Aetso

Zolta Aetso

Don't worry. Steven is pretty upset I don't eat as much dirt as him lmao I will probably switch over to BRD after a while

4New Year Resolutions! Empty Re: New Year Resolutions! 1/4/2015, 7:38 am

Aston

Aston

Whoa now. Our hm Titan run proves otherwise. You had to be raised like a gillion times.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum